Monday 10 August 2009

Friday is the day !

I have been in contact with Sonja and we are going to see the puppies on Friday afternoon. I was at college near Sonja's home and so I am going to take the opportunity to show Mark and Alex around and maybe buy them lunch. I fancy a "Mere Torpedo Butty" - I know, I know, after 20 odd years the chances of finding my old friendly pub still standing is slim, never mind the food. But it is the thought that counts. I will show them around Alsager and they will like it. Anyway there will be somewhere to have lunch, if not The Mere, then there is the Wilbraham Arms which was newly built when I was at college, or the Old Mill, which was only ever gone to as a special treatas it had a 'proper' restaurant and was in an old water mill. Then the delights of meeting the madness that is malinois. The puppies look like they are all getting their own personality now that their eyes are open and they are no longer like giant slugs as they are beginning to move around and even sit up. I love puppies! Roll on Friday!